ONLINE BOOKING POLICIES
Thank you for booking your tee time on our website. The following policies and procedures are in effect and the policies herein are enforced. We have designed our policies to accommodate a smooth and fast booking. There is no fee for booking your tee time on our website. We look forward to having you as a guest at Centennial Golf Club. Enjoy your round.
- Tee Times can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- All fees are due upon arrival at the course.
- No single player bookings.
- No twosome bookings before 12:00 noon on weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and holidays.
- A maximum of three tee times may be booked to any person or group.
- Four tee times or more constitutes an outing and must be approved by written contract and deposit. Please call Centennial G. C. (208) 468-5889 if you have any questions regarding to book a golf outing.
- Pass holders must abide by the current restrictions on weekends and holidays March 1st – September 30th.
- Walking is allowed - Traditional golf attire: No tank tops, sleeveless shirts or cut-off shorts
All tee time reservations and/or changes to the booking must be made by phone or in person no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time. If the reservation or change to the reservation is not cancelled within 24 hours prior to your time, the credit card holder will be responsible for all applicable posted fees for all players booked with the credit card being automatically charged. Cancellation or changes cannot be made on this website. Please call (208) 468-5889 to make any changes or cancellations. Thank you for booking your tee time on our website and we look forward to seeing you at the golf course.